Saturday 4 May 2013

Visit the Design Team - Challenge 3 (For NSD)

Hello again!
 
So, how is your day going? Plenty of scrapping? Enjoying this beautiful weather?
I certainly am! I have been scrapping lots today and enjoyed a fun trip to our local park with my girl this afternoon!

It's time for another NSD challenge!!
 
If you're new here, a big welcome to you!!
You can catch up on Challenge 1 here: A Sketch Challenge
Challenge 2 here: Just ONE manufacturer
And details of a giveaway here: Facebook Giveaway
 
For this next challenge I'd like you to "meet" the wonderful  S J Crafts Design Team!!
 
 

These ladies have all been with me since the start and have been a fantastic support to me and S J Crafts. Their endless enthusiasm for papercrafting and desire to share their creative talents with others is second to none! I now consider them my firm friends and have been lucky enough to meet and craft with three of them and hopefully one day soon I'll also "meet in person" the fourth!!

So, for this challenge you will need to visit each of their blogs and have a browse around and find the answers to the questions below.
 
When you have all the answers send an e mail to me with DT Visit Challenge in your subject line and tell me what you think the answers are.
E mail me at:   sarah (at) s j papercrafts.co.uk (remember to turn it into a proper e mail address .... just don't want loads of those rubbish spam messages in my inbox!)
 
Whilst you are visiting the DT Blogs it would be absolutely wonderful if you would leave a comment for them to let them know you stopped by and of course if you like what you see there you could follow their blog too! I know they'd all appreciate it!! 
 
Here's the blog links:
 
Lisa-Jane :  Inside My Head
 
And the Questions:
 
* What was the item of clothing that Lisa-Jane scrapped about recently on a layout featuring her young son?
 
* Jennifer recently scrapped about a wet weather walk with her daughter. What colour and pattern are on Jennifer's footwear on that layout?
 
* What did Louise's son say about the Harry Potter ride in Florida which features as a title on her recent layout made with Studio Calico's Snippets collection?
 
* Jenny recently made a lovely Christmas card featuring a snowman. What colour is the snowman's tie and which papers did she use on the card?
 
One winner will be picked at random from all the correct entries (all questions must be correct!) to win a prize pack of Crate DIY Shop papers and stickers (shown in the pic below).
 
 
 
Closing date for entries: Saturday 11th May 10pm BST
The winner will be announced on this blog soon after the closing date!
 
Good Luck and enjoy "meeting" the Design Team Girls!!!
 
I'll be back later this evening (or possibly first thing sunday morning!) with a special NSD discount code just in case you fancy a little stash shopping this bank holiday weekend!!
 

3 comments :

Lisa-Jane said...

LOL! I couldn't think what the answer was to my own one at first!

Lesley G said...

Great to hop around, thanks for the inspiration from your DT :)

Lou said...

Nor could I Lisa-Jane - A great idea SJ Crafts x