Friday 28 September 2012

12 x 12 Collection Kit - Part 4!

Today I have my 5th layout to show you. By now, there wasn't an awful lot left from the Echo Park kit that I started with but I managed to squeeze this one out of it.

It's all good

As I mentioned back in this post one of my boys doesn't like attention, so when I asked him to write down some words that best described him, he couldn't do it. So I did it for him and even asked his older brother to describe him too.

I am very much a B side girl and I really wanted to use this bright green scheduled paper. The middle of the 12x12 was gutted and another panel of patterned paper stitched over to cover the hole. I could then use another panel of the green paper on top. As in many of the other layouts I've shown you this week I wrote the journaling onto the layout first and then built everything else around it.


For this layout I didn't add any extras apart from the sewing! 
    So after 5 layouts from one collecion kit, I have 1 full sheet of 12x12 left, a few paper scraps, some alphas and stickers - which I will be able to use up on other layouts and crafty projects.

    Thank you for joining me this week - I hope you've enjoyed it!

    Later today Sarah will be along to tell you how you can win your own collection pack!!

    Until then I hope you have a wonderful Friday!

    Louise x

    To see more of Louise's work - visit her blog: Boys, Bugs and Beautiful Buttons

    1 comment :