Wednesday 24 August 2011

Butterfly Cards & Clearance 12" x 12" Papers

I have been busy preparing for the demonstration for this Saturday's Open day and I have just realised that I didn't share the cards from the last Open Day back in July!

These two were my favourites as they are so quick and easy to make!


I used white square card blanks, trimmed a sheet of paper from the Abrianna Pad  to size. I love the K & Co Mat pads because they are double sided and at 4.75" X 6.75" the papers are just right for square cards without too much trimming. I just needed to cut 2" off the top and used this strip to punch the butterflies from using the Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch and adhered them with a dot of glue down the centre leaving their wings free. I love how the reverse side of the paper co ordinates beautifully with the background. A gemstone and stickles on each butterfly to finish. Easy!!


The 2nd card was the same but I used the crystal stickles to create a flight trail, stamped a greeting and added 3 gems in the corner. Paper is also from the Abrianna Pad.

I have sorted through the 12" x 12" Papers and added lots to the Clearance Sale at just 25p each. These include the K & Co Poppyseed Collection and Fancy Pants Little Sprout and Dancing Girl Collections.

More papers will be added over the next few days.

The giveaway that I have been meaning to do for ages should be up tomorrow!

Sarah x



1 comment :

Jennifer Grace said...

Beautiful cards, I really want that butterfly punch! X